Reageer op: Appartment Extension


    Hi Priyao,
    You need to request the board of the VvE to put this on the agenda of the next meeting. Then every owner in the VvE can vote either for or against the plan.
    Beforehand, you need approval of the authorities (the ‘gemeente’, which you allready got), and you probably need the approving constructiondrawings/documents of a technician/engineer to convince the other owners it is actually becoming a safe ‘extension’.
    You can ask the board of the VvE to organize a VvE-meeting sooner, but chances are you need to pay for it.